Who We Serve
Planning for Businesses
For many of us, our primary source of retirement information is our employer. However, not all organizations are able to offer the same programs. So how do you attract and retain top employment talent? What strategies are the most effective for you as an owner? We believe the key to answering these questions lies in designing specific goals using a holistic format, rather than simply adopting a retirement program. In serving as an advisor and analyst, we bring an independent, open architecture approach that enables you to decide the “how”, “what” and “why” of qualified plan sponsorship.
Planning for Individuals
As a successful individual, you have a range of personal ambitions you long to fulfill. These can include expanding your business, developing assets for your retirement, pursuing your interests, transferring wealth to loved ones or leaving a legacy of philanthropic ventures. Our aim is to integrate and optimize the aspects of your financial life that will give you the freedom, confidence, and control to create and realize your vision.
- Goals-based planning
- Cash flow planning
- Retirement planning
- Hedging strategies
- Concentrated/restricted stock advice
- Interest rate risk management
- Insurance solutions
- Portfolio construction and management
- Tax-efficient asset allocation
- Money manager due diligence research
- Open architecture platform
- Alternative investments
- Performance management
Estate and Legacy Planning
- Wealth transfer and trust strategies
- Current will, trust and insurance review
- Foundation and charitable giving strategies
- Coordination with legal and tax advisors
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss.